Game Gear 'No Worries' Returns
Here at Game Gear we understand there are times when buying online you may get it wrong. Maybe you brought the wrong size/colour or have just simply changed your mind.
We take the stress out of this by offering you our Game Gear "No Worries" 30 day exchange or return policy.
If you buy directly from us online or at our Te Puke Outlet Store and are unhappy with your purchase for any reason simply return it to us in original condition within 30 days of purchase and we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase.
With your return you must include your name, phone number, return address, the reason for the return and if you would like an exchange or refund. We will action this immediately to process your refund or courier you out the exchange item. We pay the freight cost to return the exchanged item back to you so no need to include postage in your returned parcel.
Our gear is designed, tested and then made to our specs so it will perform as planned. If your Game Gear product has a manufacturing fault and does not perform as promised please contact us and we will immediately replace your product. If replacing the product is not what you would like we are also happy to offer a full refund.
You can call us during working hours on 0508 699 665
- Products must be returned with original packaging in as new unworn/unused condition. This means products may not be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and all labels and tags must be attached.
- Goods must have been purchased directly from Game Gear. Either via our Game Gear website (www.gamegear.co.nz) or our Game Gear Outlet Store in Te Puke
- "No Worries Returns" must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
- For warranty returns, this warranty will not cover damage from general wear and tear (for example ripping your jacket while climbing a barbed wire fence)
- If you would like more information on our returns policy please contact us on (07) 573-4663 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgThe address to send your returns/warranty claims to is:
198 Jellicoe Street - Te Puke - Bay of Plenty
P: 0508 699 665