Here at Game Gear we understand there are times when buying online you may get it wrong. Maybe you brought the wrong size/colour or have just simply changed your mind.
We take the stress out of this by offering you our Game Gear "No Worries" 14 day exchange or return policy.
If you buy directly from us online or at our Te Puke Outlet Store and are unhappy with your purchase for any reason simply return it to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase and we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase.
With your return you must include your name, phone number, return address, the reason for the return and if you would like an exchange or refund. We will action this immediately to process your refund or courier you out the exchange item. We pay the freight cost to return the exchanged item back to you so no need to include postage in your returned parcel.
You Can Download and Print Off our Return/Exchange Form by clicking the button below.
Our gear is designed, tested and then made to our specs so it will perform as planned. If your Game Gear product has a manufacturing fault and does not perform as promised please contact us immediately. We will assess your item and will either repair or replace your product. If we can not repair or replace your item, you will be offered a full refund.
You can call us during working hours on 0508 699 665
No Worries Returns Conditions
- Products must be returned with original packaging in as new unworn/unused condition. This means products may not be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and all labels and tags must be attached.
- Goods must have been purchased directly from Game Gear. Either via our Game Gear website (www.gamegear.co.nz) or our Game Gear Outlet Store in Te Puke, New Zealand
- "No Worries Returns" must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase.
Warranty Returns Conditions
For warranty returns, this warranty will not cover damage from general wear and tear (for example ripping your jacket while climbing a barbed wire fence)
- Items sent for a warranty must be clean, so please wash your gear before sending it to us.
- We can not process any warranty claims on any goods that are not clean upon arrival and these will be returned to you.
- If you would like more information on our returns policy please contact us on (07) 573-4663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The address to send your returns/warranty claims to is:
198 Jellicoe Street - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty, 3119, New Zealand
P: 0508 699 665